Win a three-week research stay at Eurac Research in Bolzano/Bozen, South Tyrol – Italy.
Hand in a paper (yet to be published or currently under review) on comparative federalism, regionalism or intergovernmental relations in English, German, Italian, French or Spanish by 1 July 2018.
Do you work in a field related to comparative federalism, regionalism or intergovernmental relations? Are you interested in multi-level government? Then enter the competition and discuss your research with international scholars and experts at the Eurac Research Institute for Comparative Federalism in Bolzano/Bozen, Italy.
Just send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- an abstract in English
- an anonymized full-fledged paper in English, German, Italian, French, or Spanish
- please state ‘I hereby confirm that the submitted work “TITLE” has not (yet) been published elsewhere’ in the paper
- a short CV including the declaration ‘I authorize Eurac Research to use my personal data in accordance to decree 196/2003’
- a letter of motivation (max. 2 pages)
- for more information, please refer to our website: http://www.eurac.edu/federalscholar
THE PROGRAMME OFFERS
- a research stay of up to three weeks
- travel costs
- accommodation in Bolzano/Bozen
- the chance to meet and discuss one’s own research with experts in comparative federalism and regionalism
- the chance to develop project ideas and plan a common project with the researchers of the Institute for Comparative Federalism
- the chance to publish your work in book series/edited volumes and online journals the Institute has or is partner of
Institute for Comparative Federalism
Drususallee/Viale Druso 1